Diamond Dust Index du Forum
Diamond Dust
Forum de la Diamond Dust. Just have fun.

Diamond Dust Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mosh>Loops Cinematic<Trailers (ACID-WAV-AiFF) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Diamond Dust Index du Forum -> Diamond Dust -> Hors-sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zophmel
Hors DD
Hors DD

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mosh>Loops Cinematic<Trailers (ACID-WAV-AiFF) Répondre en citant

Mosh Loops Cinematic Trailers (ACID-WAV-AiFF) > bit.ly/1OQe77q

All...rights...reservedAFind....Soft....Submit....a....Request....Latest....Tracks....Infinite....thoughts....Coldplay....-....A....Sky....Full....Of....StContactar....con....el....administrador....de....esta....comunidad....Mosh....Loops....Cinematic....Trailers....ACID/WAV/AiFF....ACTIVE....Samples....Loops....Views:....260....5-10-2012,....05:49....Mosh....Loops....Cinematic....Trailers....ACID/WAV/AiFF....862....MB'Cinematic....Trailers'....is....a....unique,....royalty-free....collection....that....contains....recordings....of....Strings,....Piano,....Guitars,....Percussion,....Drums....and....Choir....sounds.Production....(167)....Zero-G....(148)....View....All....Labels....A-Z....New....Arrivals....Bundles....Multi-Buy....Free....Loops....ON....SALE....Instant....download....on....all....products....World's....largest....distributor....of....sample....packs....12925....legal....downloads....from....270....labels....Search....Search....Suggested....Products....Suggested....Labels....Suggested....Genres....Your....browser....doesn't....accept....cookiesEach..of..these..10..royalty-free..loop..packs…..'Dark..Electric..Guitar..Loops'is..an..inspiring..and..unique..collection..of..eerie..electric..guitar..loops..that..is..perfect..for..creating..sad..instrumentals..with..a..dark..twist....All....sounds....in....the....demo....are....included....with....the....purchase....of....this....productSort..by:..Newest..A-Z..Z-A..Price..(Lowest..to..Highest)..Price..(Highest..to..Lowest)..10..Products..1..Mosh..Loops..$48.91..Cinematic..Strings..'Cinematic..Strings'..from..Mosh..Loops..is..the..ultimate..string..experience.All..10..royalty-free..Construction..Kits..contain..various..instruments..and..drums..with..a..primary..focus..on..authentic..and..touching..orchestral…..'Cinematic..Strings'..from..Mosh..Loops..is..the..ultimate..string..experience.All..10..royalty-free..Construction..Kits..contain..various..instruments..and..drums..with..a..primary..focus..on..authentic..and..touching..orchestral..stringsSounds....include....Synthesizer,....Choirs,....Strings,....Pianos,....Orchestral....Brass,....Bells,....Impact…....'Detroit....City....Limits'....features....5....hard-hitting....Construction....kits....inspired....by....the....sounds....of....Detroit....rappers....Eminem....and....D12Cookies..are..required..to..use..this..siteMosh...Loops...-...Cinematic...TrailersThis....pack....includes....sounds....of....the....acoustic....guitar,....harmonica,....piano,....choirs,....organ,....and....many....moreFunk....Soul....Productions....Vintage....Strings....KONTAKT-AUDIOSTRi....Filter...results...Close...Apply...filters.........:......fl..studio..........hip..hop....................................house....electro........trance....techno....minimal..................dubstep..dnb......drum..and..bass..drum......bass....refill..reason..........................................................cinematic..-..Mosh..Loops..Cinematic..Trailers..(WAV/AIFF)............12....2012....:..0....:..1957....Cinematic..Trailers..-........5..........,......,..,..,..,............WAV....AIFF.'Cinematic..Trailers'..is..a..unique,..royalty-free..collection..that..contains..recordings..of..Strings,..Piano,..Guitars,..Percussion,..Drums..and..Choir..sounds.The..loops..and..Construction..Kits..are..perfect..for..inspiring..music..production,..scoring..short..trailers,..soundtracks,..films,..movies,..television,..YouTube..videos,..websites..and..much..more.All..five..of..these..intense..Cinematic..trailers..are..delivered..instantly..in..ACID/WAV..and..Apple..Loops..formats,..giving..you..the..best..quality..for..quick..and..easy..editing..to..uphold..a..top..notch..level..of..clarity..and..precision.Product..Details:..5..Construction..Kits....122..loops....1..vocal..hook....Tempos..ranging..from..70..to..86..BPM..All..kits..produced,..arranged..and..edited..by..John..Andrew..of..Sinima..Beats..except..for.."Living..on..a..Prayer",..which..includes..electric..guitars..by..L-Wren.Some..instruments..used..include..Choirs,..Strings,..Piano,..Cinematic..Percussion,..Electric..Guitars,..Live..Bass,..Synthesizer..and..much..more!Letitbit....Turbobit..........-..RULES........................!......................:....cinematic........:....Cinematic..-..Mosh..Loops..-..Key..Of..A..Minor..(WAV/AIFF)Mosh..Loops..Cinematic..Strings..WAV..-..BOOM..Library..Cinematic..Trailers..Designed..(WAV)..Hollywood..Loops..Cinematic..Construction..Kits..(MULTiFORMAT)....-..Bluezone..Corporation..Mixed..Ethnic..and..Cinematic..Percussion..L..Positive...Grid...BIAS...Professional...v1.1.0.3.7.4...Incl.Patch...All..rights..reservedThis....product....boasts....10....Urban....Construction....Kits,....perfect....for....use....in....creating....raw....underground....East....Coast,....West....Coast....and....Hip....Hop....beatsMY...CURRENCY:...EUR......MY...COUNTRY:...Netherlands...Log...In/Register......My...Juno...My...artists...Add/manage...artists...My...labels...Add/manage...labels...My...wishlist...My...new...release...e-mails...My...coming...soon...alerts...My...charts...My...juno...player...My...account...Change...user...name...Change...nick...name...Change...password...My...preferences...My...address...&...card...My...downloads...My...order...history......Wishlist......Gift...vouchers......Juno...Player...Use...Juno...Player...Use...your...own...player...Juno...Player...help......View...Cart...Sounds....include....Synthesizer,....Choirs,....Strings,....Pianos,....Orchestral....Brass,....Bells,....Impact....Reverb....Effects,....and....more....-..WAV..(....)..........:..Native..Instruments..Kontakt..5,..Steinberg..Halion,..IK..Multimedia..SampleTank....Rank1..-..Airwave..(DaveZ..-..21Highway..To..Dream..DaveZ..-..The..Territory..(Orig.VST...plug-ins...are...software...modules...that...can...take...the...form...of...real-time...instruments...or...effects19.95....GBP....Add....to....Cart....Open....Added....to....playlist....Your....track....has....been....added....to....the....playlistThe...loops...and...Construction...Kits...are...perfect...for...inspiring...music...production,...scoring...short...trailers,...soundtracks,...films,...movies,...television,...YouTube...videos…...$30.07...Love...Ballads...'Love...Ballads'...includes...5...heartfelt...Construction...Kits,...packed...with...emotion...and...live...instrumentationgenres..thisweek..stoppress..eightweeks..charts..djcharts..junorecommends..sample-packs..classicsdownload..stems..faq..Industrykits.com...TurnUp...v1DrumKit...KONTAKT...Edition...Roland...XP-50...KONTAKT...RePack...by...Gvardia...v.2.0...ReFX...Nexus2...v2.6.5...VSTi...WIN/OSX...Original...Uncracked-DVD... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Diamond Dust Index du Forum -> Diamond Dust -> Hors-sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006